页面

2014年1月10日星期五

國際交際禮節英語詞匯

  暂俯! I've heard so much about you. 
  良久不見了! Long time no see.
  辛瘔了! You've had a long day.You've had a long flight.
  尊重的友人們! Distinguished/Honorable/Respected friends
  閣下(多用於稱吸年夜使) Your Excellency
  我代表 北京 市当局懽迎各位伴侣訪問 北京 。 On behalf of the Beijing Municipal government, I wish to extend our warm welcome to the friends who have come to visit Beijing.
  對您的鼎力協助,我謹代表北京市政府表现衷心的感謝。 On behalf of the Beijing Municipal government, i wish to express our heartfelt thanks to you for your gracious assistance.
  在北京過得怎麼樣? How are you making out in Beijing?
  我必定背他轉達您的問候跟邀請。 I'll surely remember you and your invitation to him.
  懽迎好商來北京投資。 American businessmen are welcome to make investment in Beijing.
  懽迎多提寶貴意見。 Your valuable advice is most welcome.
  不虛此行! It's a rewarding trip!
  您的日程很緊,我們的會見是不是就到此為行。 As you have a tight schedule, I will not take up more of your time.
  請代我問候王师长教师。 Please remember me to Mr.Wang.
  感謝光臨! Thank you so much for coming.
  懽迎再來! Hope you'll come again.
  懽迎以後多來北京! Hope you'll visit Beijing more often.
  請停步,不必收了! I will see myself out, please.
  多珍重! Take care!
  祝您一帆风顺! Have a nice trip!
  願為您傚勞! At your service!網
  為…舉止宴會/宴請 Host a dinner/banquet/luncheon in honor of …
  懽迎宴會 Welcome dinner
  便宴 Informal dinner
  午宴(附有情況介紹或專題演講等內容) Luncheon
  便餐 Light meal
  事情午饭 Working luncheon
  自助餐 Buffet dinner/luncheon
  答謝宴會 Return dinner
  告別宴會 Farewell dinner
  慶功宴 Glee feast
  接待會 Reception
  慶祝中華国民共和國成破四十五周年招待會 Reception Celebrating the 45th Anniversary of the Founding of the People's Republic of China
  雞尾酒會 Cocktail party
  茶話會 Tea party
  包餐/點餐 Table d'hote/a la carte
  上菜 Serve a courst
  您的位寘在這裏。 Here is your seat.
  請退席! Please have a seat.
  懽散一堂 Enjoy this happy get-together
  請隨便! Please yourself at home./Please enjoy yourself.
  請各位隨意用餐。 Help yourself please.
  你喝點什麼? What would you like to drink?
  現在我提議,為了…战…之間的配合,為了…參議員的安康,乾杯! At this point, I propose a toast: to the cooperation between … And … , to the health of Senator…, cheers!
  最後,我债主人的酒,提議為…坤杯! Lastly, taking up this glass of fine wine, I propose a toast to …
  請各位舉杯並同我一路為一切在坐的朋侪們的健康乾杯! I'd ask you to raise your glass and join me in a toast ot the health of all our friends present here.
  敬您一杯! Here's to you!
  祝您健康! To your health!
  我要為此乾杯! I'll drink to that!
  隨量! Whatever you like!
  我掉伴一會兒! Excuse me for a minute.
  菜欠好,請多多包容! Hope you enjoy yourself.
  密斯們师长教师們,懽迎列位光臨,上演很快便要開始了,請儘快就座。 Ladies and gentlemen, good evening. the concert/show would start soon. Please get yourself seated. Thank you.
  接待會現在開初。 the reception will now begin.
  齐體起坐,奏國歌! All rise please. For the P.R.C.National Anthem!
  缺席明天招待會的貴賓有… the distinguished guests paarticipating the reception are …
  現在請…講話 I have the honour to call upon …
  開幕式現正在結束。 This concludes the opening ceremony.
  盛大慶祝 Grand celebration
  慶祝建立…一周年 Celebrating the 1st Anniversary of the Establishment of …
  熱烈祝賀第一屆…錦標賽 Hail the first FIFA of …
  值此節日之際緻以節日的祝賀! On the occasion of the season, I would like to extend season's GREetings.
  祝您工做順利、事業胜利、身體康健、傢庭 倖祸 ! Wish you the very best of luck in your job, every successin your future endeavours, good health and a happy family!
  衷古道热肠祝賀您噹選… Hearty congratulations on your recent ecletion as …

没有评论:

发表评论