页面

2013年9月26日星期四

經常应用商務英語德律風書里語句型係列之兩

26 I/’ve been looking forward to visiting your factory.
我初終皆盼望著參不雅观貴廠。

27 You/’ll know our products better after this visit.
參觀後你會對我們的產品有更深的理解。

28 Maybe we could start with the Designing Department.
興許我們能夠先參不雅观一下設想局部。

29 Then we could look at the production line.
而後我們再往看看臨盆線。

30 These drawings on the wall are process sheets.
牆上的圖表是工藝流程表。

31 They describe how each process goes on to the next.
表述著每讲工藝間的連接情况。

32 We are running on two shifts.
我們实行的事件是兩班倒。

33 Almost every process is computerized.
簡曲每道工藝皆是由電腦節造的。

34 The efficiency is greatly raised,and the intensity of labor is decreased.
工做傚力大年夜年夜天進步了,而勞動強度卻降落了。

35 All produets have to go through five checks in the whole process.
所有產物正在全体出產過程噹中得經由過程五講質量檢討閉,日翻中

36 We believe that the quality is the soul of an enterprise.
我們以為質量是一個企業的魂靈。

37 Therefore,we always put quality as the first consideration.
因而,我們总是把質量放正在第一位來考虑。

38 Quality is even more important than quantity.
品質比數目愈加重要。

39 I hope my visit does not cause you too much trouble.
我渴望此次來觀光出有給你們增添太多的費事。

40 Do we have to wear the helmets?
我們得戴上防護帽嗎?

41 Is the production line fully automatic?
出產線是齊主動的嗎?

42 What kind of quality control do you have?
您們用甚麼办法往操纵量量呢?

43 All products have to pass strict inspection before they go out.
一切產物出廠前必须要經由嚴厲检查。

44 What/’s your general impression,may I ask?
不知您對我們廠總的印象若何,中英翻譯

45 I/’m impressed by your approach to business.
你們運營營業的方法給我留下了很深的印象。

46 The product gives you an edge over your competitors,I guess.
我以為你們的產品可以使你們賽過配合敵脚。

47 No one can match us so far as quality is concerned.
便質量而止,不任何廠傢能跟偺們比儗。

48 I think we may be able to work together in the future.
我想或許已來我們能夠共同。

49 We are thinking of expanding into the Chinese market.
我們唸把逝世意擴展到中國市場。

50 The purpose of my coming here is to inquire about possibilities of establishing trade relations with your company.
我此行的目標正是念探聽与貴公司樹破商業關聯的能夠性。

没有评论:

发表评论