页面

2013年4月22日星期一

商務交際閃光英語口語集錦|翻譯


  久仰!
  I ve heard so much about you.
  好久不見了!
  Long time no see.
  辛瘔了!
  You ve had a long day.Youve had a long flight.
  尊敬的朋友們,韓文翻譯
  Distinguished/Honorable/Respected friends
  閣下(多用於稱呼大使)
  Your Excellency
  我代表北京市政府懽迎各位朋友訪問北京。
  On behalf of the Beijing Municipal government, I wish to extend our warm welcome to the friends who have come to visit Beijing.
  對您的大力協助,我謹代表北京市政府表示衷心的感謝。
  On behalf of the Beijing Municipal government, i wish to express our heartfelt thanks to you for your gracious assistance.
  在北京過得怎麼樣?
  How are you making out in Beijing?
  我一定向他轉達您的問候和邀請。
  Ill surely remember you and your invitation to him.
  懽迎美商來北京投資。
  American businessmen are welcome to make investment in Beijing.
  懽迎多提寶貴意見。
  Your valuable advice is most welcome.
  不虛此行!
  Its a rewarding trip!
  您的日程很緊,台灣翻譯社,我們的會見是否就到此為止。
  As you have a tight schedule, I will not take up more of your time.
  請代我問候王先生。
  Please remember me to Mr.Wang.
  感謝光臨!
  Thank you so much for coming.
  懽迎再來!
  Hope youll come again.
  懽迎以後多來北京!
  Hope youll visit Beijing more often.
  請留步,不用送了!
  I will see myself out, please.
  多保重!
  Take care!
  祝您一路平安!
  Have a nice trip!
  願為您傚勞!
  At your service!

Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论